NatWest will reduce residential charges for current clients by as much as 40 foundation factors from tomorrow (21 November).
Highlights of the excessive avenue lender’s reductions embrace:
- 60% LTV, fall by 40bps to five.40%, with no product price
- 85% LTV, fall by 23bps to six.07%, with no product price
- 90% LTV, fall by 18bps to six.24%, with no product price
- 60% LTV, fall by 29bps to five.11%, with no product price
- 75% LTV, fall by 26bps to five.17%, with no product price
- 75% LTV, fall by 21bps to 4.95%, with a product price £995
The financial institution provides its two-year time period finish dates will transfer from 31 January 2026 to 31 March 2026.
Whereas its five-year time period finish dates transfer from 31 January 2029 to 31 March 2029.
There aren’t any adjustments to its new enterprise charges.